NEROHUM is a type of Potassium Humate derived from Leonardite. The content is extremly high in Humic acid, and with the highest water solubility in both flake and powder form.
NEROHUM is mainly used in agricultural crops, fruit trees, landscaping, gardening, pastures, grains and horticulture crops, etc.
- Anti- hard water, deflocculation
- Slows decomposition in increase the release of potassium
- Promotes crop resistance to drought and disease
- Long- lasting and fast- acting
- Enhances water holding capacity of soil
- Reduces soil erosion and improves workability od soil
- Stimulates crop growth
- Regulates the release of nutrients
- Improves the quality of agricultural crops
- Improves efficacy of Herbicide
- Improves the efficiency of fertilizer
- Improves the yeild of crops